Question by Rita Skeeter™ O-M-G!: Mega problem at school? Help?
Hi! How are you guys doing? I hope your fine!
Okay so my problem is not so big but I’m a little worried.. Okay so my best friend from a long time ago is coming to my school.. She used to go to another school but she got kicked out so she is coming to my school. We used to be really close but we separated schools when we started middle school. I know that I’m going to be seeing her a lot so I know its going to be a little awkward..
Okay so the real problem is that I basically hang out with the losers of the school (as other people call them). But when you get to know them they are genuine and very calm so I like them. So I know that my friend is going to be watching who I sit with at lunch and everything… And I know that she will be saying some rude things probably. We aren’t really close anymore but I just don’t want her to see me with the so called “losers” of the school. I don’t feel ashamed of my friends or anything but what I want to avoid is a conflict between us. Once she finds out who I hang out with she is going to make some remarks about it for sure. What should I do? Just keep my friends and move on..? Or try to make new friends and be a completely different person who I know I am not…?
Some advice would be very helpful at this moment since school is going to start in a few weeks time. Thank you again.
Answer by I Play To Much Video Games
Thats how everyone is. I dont like my freinds freinds and they dont like my friends. Its normal. Your still the same person so why would she think different of you cause of who you hang out with.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Jillian Michaels
- Why does society try teaching you that there’s certain things you HAVE to do to be “normal”?
- Q&A: I feel so stuck. I don’t know what to do.?
- Am I too young to get married?
- My mum says I won’t be able to get a good job if I go back to college and graduate at 26?Any thoughts?
- I am 23, gay. My parents say I shouldn’t go back to study. Any thoughts?
- There’s this girl I really like.?
- Q&A: That old cliche about pretty, popular people failing after high school?
- Why does everyone hate jocks?
- The Biggest Loser?
- I’m settling for a “LOSER” because I am “FAT”? any advice please?
- The Amazing Diet Solution