Question by John: is this normal or unusually normal or acceptable?
- I like to study alone (because usually I am behind and I would like to catch up and only way to do it is by being alone ) …..
Even at Work – when everyone has time to go have a 15 minute break for cakes and lunch time – i like to stay in my cube and get my work done ( again !! because i feel that i am very behind with my tasks )…i do go on lunch but its usually i “join” the friends/collegues after wards (they are usually halfway done when i join ) ….and I have never joined my collegues after work for a snack or drink ….cuz it just doesn’t work out …
In GYM – i like to do it ALONE – as in without my friends closely watching me …it is not a big deal anymore …but sometimes i write down my goals and which work out i want to do ….and friends will be like …”What !! you are actually following the plan !!! ” ?? what a loser ” …. or sometimes they are like …. ” Are you Really going to follow this plan “??”
…. Unfortunately they are RIGHT – i do not follow plans but .. i do make lot of plans …weather its GYM, SCHOOL or WORK …. – and I tend to find myself WORKING, STUDYING or working out alone ..becuz my pace (sometimes pace is SLOW and sometimes my pace is FAST )…is so different …. if i am working out alone … i will be sure to spend enough time to feel good as oppose to if i am with someone else …i make sure that ” I stay with him/her” …so do it a little differently ..
IS there somethign wrong with this picture ??? anything wrong with me or …do I just like to have my space and being alone ??
can i change something here ??
Answer by Kyle
Maybe you have Aspergers.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Jillian Michaels
- Mega problem at school? Help?
- Why does society try teaching you that there’s certain things you HAVE to do to be “normal”?
- Q&A: I feel so stuck. I don’t know what to do.?
- Am I too young to get married?
- My mum says I won’t be able to get a good job if I go back to college and graduate at 26?Any thoughts?
- I am 23, gay. My parents say I shouldn’t go back to study. Any thoughts?
- There’s this girl I really like.?
- Q&A: That old cliche about pretty, popular people failing after high school?
- Why does everyone hate jocks?
- The Biggest Loser?
- The Amazing Diet Solution