Question by Sissa: Are you supposed to do Jillian Michael’s “30 Day Shred” every day?
Is this workout supposed to be followed for 30 days straight without a break or is it supposed to be only a certain number of days per week? Obviously, I can do what I want, but wondering how it was intended and what would be ideal. BTW, I’m a beginner (“couch potato”)
Answer by NewOwner
I’m wondering the same thing! I have been doing it for 2 days and I am soooo sore!! I could barely walk after the first day-lol. Ouch! I did a lighter cardio workout today and will continue with the shred tomorrow. Good luck
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- are you supposed to do 30 day shred every day
- are you supposed to do the jillian michaels shred everyday?
- are you supposed to do the jillian michaels 30 day shred everyday
- Are you suppose to do Jillian michaels 30 day shred every day?
- do you have to do 30 day shred every day
- are you supposed to do the jillian michaels 30 day shred every day
- are you supposed to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred every day
- are you supposed to do 30 day shred everyday?
- are you supposed to do 30 day shred everyday
- are you suppose to do the 30 day shred everyday
- Jillian Michaels
- Mega problem at school? Help?
- Why does society try teaching you that there’s certain things you HAVE to do to be “normal”?
- Q&A: I feel so stuck. I don’t know what to do.?
- Am I too young to get married?
- My mum says I won’t be able to get a good job if I go back to college and graduate at 26?Any thoughts?
- I am 23, gay. My parents say I shouldn’t go back to study. Any thoughts?
- There’s this girl I really like.?
- Q&A: That old cliche about pretty, popular people failing after high school?
- Why does everyone hate jocks?
- The Biggest Loser?
- The Amazing Diet Solution