Question by *Amy*: After all these years of this guy rejecting me why is he showing interest in me now that he has 2 kids?
Ok in highschool I was the fat “Loser” that no one wanted to date. But there was this 1 particular guy that I Absolutely feel in love with. he was tall and handsome and popular. I had always noticed him flirting with me and checking me out so I asked him out *big mistake* he rejected me but continued to give me the eye everyday. he even stared bringing his girlfriends over to my house when he would visit my brother *they are friends* he wont even say hello to me unless no one else was around. after years of this happening and him having 2 kids with his girlfriend. I finally got the picture and moved on. I no longer acknowledge this guys presents in the room and started to flirt with other guys. Now he has started to say hell to me and do obvious things to get my attention…why now after all this time and him having kids with a slut that flirts with other guys infront of him and me no longer having interest in him is this guy finally trying to show interest
Answer by ~NIKKI~
Maybe he is miserable with kids and the sIut and figures you might be easier to convince to cheat with him than some other random girl since you used to like him.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Jillian Michaels
- Mega problem at school? Help?
- Why does society try teaching you that there’s certain things you HAVE to do to be “normal”?
- Q&A: I feel so stuck. I don’t know what to do.?
- Am I too young to get married?
- My mum says I won’t be able to get a good job if I go back to college and graduate at 26?Any thoughts?
- I am 23, gay. My parents say I shouldn’t go back to study. Any thoughts?
- There’s this girl I really like.?
- Q&A: That old cliche about pretty, popular people failing after high school?
- Why does everyone hate jocks?
- The Biggest Loser?
- The Amazing Diet Solution