Question by advicebabexox: 30 Day Shred Diet (lose 20 pounds)?
Okay so the Jillian Michaels DVD 30 day shred promises to help you shed up to 20 pounds in 30 days but I was just wondering what kind of diet I should do along with it.
Thanks and if you have any other tips that would help let me know
Answer by Student Nurse Alexandria
Firstly I’d like to say that almost everything Jillian Michaels has put out on the markets has been taken to court for causing really bad health effects, and I’d really suggest you don’t use her products.
Another thing is that losing 20lbs in 30 days isn’t healthy either.
Losing weight the healthy way involves losing about 1-3lbs a week. Losing 20lbs should be done in at least 6 weeks.
However, it’s your choice if you want to go through with this.
A good diet to use when losing weight it counting calories. It’s really simple – eat less calories than you burn. Seeing as you’re going to be doing a lot of exercise, I’d suggest at least 1800 calories a day to keep your body healthy and have enough energy.
Try eating 5-6 small meals a day. This way your metabolism is constantly working to burn fat, and your body has enough energy for exercise.
Cut out anything salty, deep fried or sugary. Don’t have chips, cookies, soda or fruit juice. Fruit is high in natural sugars which gives it a high calorie count. One glass of fruit juice has the amount of calories as 4 pieces of fruit, without all the minerals and vitamins.
Good luck with it all.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- biggest loser 30 day weight loss menu
- 30 day shred 20 pounds
- 30-day shred weight loss menu
- best way to shred 20 pounds in 30 days
- jillian michaels shed and shred meal plan
- lose 20 lbs jillian michaels
- pounds lost with jillian michaels 30 day shred
- weight loss video julian mIchaels lose 20 lbs in 30 days
- Jillian Michaels
- Mega problem at school? Help?
- Why does society try teaching you that there’s certain things you HAVE to do to be “normal”?
- Q&A: I feel so stuck. I don’t know what to do.?
- Am I too young to get married?
- My mum says I won’t be able to get a good job if I go back to college and graduate at 26?Any thoughts?
- I am 23, gay. My parents say I shouldn’t go back to study. Any thoughts?
- There’s this girl I really like.?
- Q&A: That old cliche about pretty, popular people failing after high school?
- Why does everyone hate jocks?
- The Biggest Loser?
- The Amazing Diet Solution